Thursday, December 11, 2014

Kobe 9 EM Elite "Dusty Cactus"



           


            There were leaked pictures today of the “Kobe 9 EM” “Dusty Cactus.”  And they look amazing, but sometimes I wonder where do these players come up with such names for shoes.  I mean Kobe is a awesome don’t get me wrong but you’re a multi-billionaire making 21 million next year, but “Dusty Cactus” is the best name you got for a shoe?  Anyways!  This shoe is supposed to be released on October 3rd, 2014, and the main color scheme is going to be a type of baby blue or turquoise type of color.  On the tongue of the shoe its going to have his signature nickname the “Black Mamba” as well as a snake, and his signature Kobe symbol.  It also has 5 gold stars, I did not know what it stood for at first, but I looked into it and it stands for the 5 NBA titles he has won throughout his career, the shoe in my opinion is going to be priced $170-$180, only because I am going based on the other previous “Kobe 9 EM” that have came out, so everyone stay tuned for October 3rd for who ever wants them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment