Thursday, December 11, 2014

Air Jordan 11 "Legend Blue"



         Now typically I don’t like Jordan brand shoes, I am more typically a LeBron, Kobe, and a Kevin Durant type of guy.  Though the Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue” is a nice color and they look like a nice shoes them.  Jordan brand shoes are probably the most iconic pair to grab now days, because they have been around so long.  They been around before I was born and I am 21 years of age, so that just shows how long they have been out.  These shoes are similar to two other pairs I have seen by Jordan, I can’t remember at the top of my head what they are called.  These shows will have 4 main color schemes, which is black, baby blue, powder blue, and white.  The Powder Blue will be on the bottom of the shoe, which is bad in my opinion because the more you walk around in the shoe it turns into a yellowish color and light blue and white are easy to spot those yellowish color.  Theses shoes represent the colors in which Jordan went to college at North Carolina and he played for the Tarheels.  The shoes will be in very select retail stores most likely a first come first serve, and you can get them online at 7am if they aren’t sold out.  The shoes will retail at $200 if you want them good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment