Thursday, December 11, 2014

Kobe 9 Elite High "Brave Blue"



           The Kobe 9 Elite “Brave Blue” come out today, and I have a confession I bought them myself.  I am very happy to say I have a friend that works at Footlocker.  So now I can use that 30% discount that they can get for me.  Anyways you can guess the main color scheme is a Dark Blue, but it is with Black, and White as well.  Today though on the 18th is one of the best days ever, cause blue is my favorite color, and Kobe is my idol so the shoe is perfect for me to buy.  It is made with the three different fly nit as well, with that being said it is going to the same as all of the High Top Kobe 9.  It was retailed at $225, and there were actually a lot of people in line waiting for the same shoe.  I am not too sure if it was released in all retailers, but I know that they were select, as well as online at 7am.  On the Nike site.  My guess now they sold out in all stores, so you would have to wait for a restock or go on eBay and possibly get it for a cheaper price. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment